TAPSTER AND CURVE ENTER A PARTNERSHIP ON WEARABLE PAYMENTSAfter the launch of the TAPSTER payment ring in 2021, the ring has become hugely popular. However, due to limitations of integrated banks, TAPSTER has only been available on certain markets and could only be connected with one card at a time. With the Curve integration the Payment ring and other TAPSTER accessories can now be bought globally and the user can choose, before or after, which card should be debited when paying with the ring.
Curve is a UK based Fintech that has developed a banking platform that consolidates cards and accounts into one smart card and app. Curve has over 4 million customers worldwide.
HOW TO CONNECT A CURVE CARD TO TAPSTER
1) Download the Curve app, available for iOS and Android. It´s free, you will get a €4,99 refund after you have made your first purchase, and only takes a minute to sign up, just go to www.curve.com/tapster.
2) Create an account.
3) In the app you then add the card you´d like to connect Curve and to your wearable. It´s a safe and easy process. In a few days you will also get a physical Curve card sent to you.
* Please don't activate your physical Curve card before you have activated your TAPSTER.
4) You can connect your card to TAPSTER straight away by connecting your virtual Curve card. Just click “account” and then “card details”. Here you will find the card details, this is the card number you submit to us after you have paid for your wearable in the checkout.
5) Once you have received your wearable you activate it and you are ready to go!